Have you tried a Hair Diffuser to dry your hair?
If the answer is no you must! Yesterday I finally tried one and OMG! I loved it.
How to use
- Style hair as usual
- Dry with a microfiber towel or air dry until hair is not dripping wet
- Flip your head upside down and gently place curls on the diffuser attachment
- Always use low/medium heat or cool air to diffuse (Do not use high heat it will cause frizz and Damage the Diffuser)
- Dry the roots fully to minimize frizz
- Pick the roots and shake for more volume.
I absolutely love drying my hair using the diffuser attachment, it controls frizz, increases curl definition to another level, makes the wash and go last longer and if you have low porosity hair like me and workout a lot and need to wash your hair at night for some reason this is definitively a must have in your curly hair care cabinet!
Here a video on how to use a diffuser Curlyhair Routine