The international day of Happiness is an effort brought forth only few years ago (2012) to create awareness about the importance of being happy for the well being of people.
I personally find this concept clever and simple and yet very complicated at the same time. I support this campaign because it also aims to include happiness as a variable to be considered in policy making, which is a main point of significant change to improve the lives of every one living in this planet.
A few initiatives have been promoted to conmemorate the day and some of them suggested doing something to share happiness.
I had no clue what I could do until, my instagram account unexpectedly reached 1000 friends last month which coincided perfectly with one year free from Brazilian Blowout and Keratin or straightening agents of any kind in my naturally curly hair.
That made me very happy and I contacted OsoCurly to help me with my 1k giveaway and they graciously accepted making me even happier. I also run a small print shop business with my husband and I love to eat chocolates and that is how this Giveway came to be after some time of planning.
Rules to participate:
1. Follow @osocurly @linosekai & @dr_vasquez_md
2. Tag, in the main post on instagram, 2 friends who have curly hair and would like the content that those account share and That’s it!
Important Information about the giveaway
1. Only public Instagram accounts can participate.
2. Must be following the 3 accounts at the time of the draw to be elegible to win.
3. Open internationally to adults 18 years plus.
4. Not sponsored or associated with Instagram or Facebook or their affiliates whoever they might be, accepting their T & C of platform usage.
5. Contest entries until March 20th The International day of Happiness.
6. Winner will be announced Friday March 31st at the latest.
7. Void where prohibited by law.
If you would like to participate to win a lovely prize just check out my IG:
The Hair LabMD for the complete rules (the contest is instagram only, sorry).
And if you would like more information on official UN events for the International Day of Happiness please visit the original source and if you like join in on the activities they have available for this year.
My curly hair makes me happy, travelling with my friends and family, drinking coffee and eating chocolates too. What makes you happy?
The Hair LabMD